The skin is the body’s largest organ. It is also an important part of your overall health, as it protects you from germs and other invaders. The skin can become damaged or unhealthy over time due to environmental factors or genetics. Fortunately, there are many ways to improve your skin’s health and appearance! In this article, we will talk about the facial service menu.
Facial Service Menu: Refresh
A deep cleanse to remove impurities and followed by a gentle exfoliation. This kind of facial is designed for those who want to take their skincare regimen up a notch. A weekly treatment will leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
Facial Service Menu: Rejuvenate
Rejuvinating is one of the facial service menu. This facial is designed to provide the most effective way to resurface the skin and remove any impurities that have built up in the pores.
- Targeted Extractions: These are a vital part of any facial as they help to remove dead skin cells, dirt, and grease from your face. Your aesthetician gently massages these areas with a unique technique that enables them to perform this process without causing discomfort or irritation.
- Deep Cleanse: This step involves cleaning your face thoroughly with steam towels, warm compresses, and extractions before applying a cleansing mask or toner onto your skin (depending on what you need). Your aesthetician will also use an enzyme peel that contains AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids) which helps exfoliate dead skin cells for brighter, smoother skin.
- Facial Massage: After removing all traces of makeup with an effective cleanser, we apply a hydrating mask to soften any dry patches on the face before giving it a gentle massage using our hands or facial tools.
Zones treated during this session include but are not limited – the forehead area around the eyes nose cheeks chin neck décolleté chest arms backhands feet ankles legs thighs knees buttocks glutes pectorals abs obliques abdomen back upper arms lower arms legs calves shins ankles soles.
Facial Service Menu: Repair
- Hydrating masks: Masks are often used to improve the texture, tone, and firmness of the skin. These are generally done with a hydrating mask that contains ingredients like aloe vera, cucumber, or green tea.
- Facial steam: This is beneficial for those with dry skin as it helps soften dry flakes on the surface and draw out impurities from the pores. It can also be helpful if you have acne because it opens up your pores and allows them to be cleaned more easily. You don’t want to do this every day though! Just once or twice a week is a plenty!
- Facial massage: During a facial massage, your aesthetician will use gentle strokes on areas where muscle tension has built up over time (such as around your eyes). The result is more supple skin in these areas which should make you look younger overall!
- Facial peel: A chemical peel removes dead skin cells from the surface of your face. New ones can grow in their place; leaving behind brighter-looking skin without having undergone surgery!
This Facial service menu is a deep cleansing treatment that helps to brighten and even out skin tone. This facial is recommended for mature skin. The process begins with a thorough cleansing, followed by exfoliation, extractions (if desired), a mask, and moisturizer application. Upon completion of this facial, you will look and feel radiant!
Corrective Facials are for those who have specific skin issues. The Corrective Facial is tailored to the individual and is designed to address the root cause of a skin issue. These facials can be performed as a series of treatments or as a single treatment.
Add-ons to a facial:
- Extractions. Removes blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples. The skin is cleansed, steamed, and then manually cleaned using either a sterile tool or the hands of your facialist. Extractions are not recommended for clients who have active acne or open wounds on the skin.
- Hydrating masque. A hydrating treatment that uses natural ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter, and lavender oil to rejuvenate the skin while you relax in blissful comfort during a facial massage or hand treatment (additional charge).
- Microdermabrasion. This technique gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal a smoother, more radiant complexion over time (additional charge).
Kindra is your best ally when it comes to finding the perfect facial for you. I am passionate about helping women look their best and feel better about themselves, so I can help you find a facial that works for your skin type and needs.
Schedule an appointment at Skin by Kindra!